With our strong national presence in the Canadian market, we pride ourselves on offering our customers extensive local service capabilities from coast to coast. For instance, other divisions of our organization include Caribou Electric in Edmonton, National Refrigeration Heating in Saskatoon, and GDI Technical Services in Quebec.
BSD Solutions Ltd. was incorporated in the Province of Manitoba on January 29, 2001. On June 4th, 2018 BSD joined forces with Ainsworth Inc., one of the largest multi-trade facility services providers in Canada.
With over 1,200 employees operating in 12 offices across the country, BSD provides clients with the full range of technical-trade services needed to install, operate, maintain and optimize the performance of the majority of systems and equipment in any facility. BSD’s principal business is the supply and installation of Building Automation Systems for various buildings and campuses and enhanced building operation through the integration of multiple building systems.
Ainsworth’s depth and breadth provides new and innovative solutions to assist in managing the complex systems of a building and campus environment. BSD offers DDC and Integration products from the most recognized control system vendors.
Our offerings and qualifications as they relate to these projects are as follows:
- Certified Tridium VYKON Systems Integrator utilizing Niagara N4
- Certified Alerton BACnet Control System Specialist
- Certified Distech WEB Systems Integrator
- Siemens Systems Integrator and Value-Added Partner
- Certified Johnson FX and Verasys Reseller
Locally, BSD Solutions currently employs between 45 and 55 people. Our staff consists of engineers, technicians and technologists, and electricians. We have experience in integrating protocols including BACnet, LON, ModBus, JCI N2 and Siemens P2. BSD is proud to be recognized as a COR certified company and a registered CSA panel assembly shop.
BSD has completed several large automation projects in recent years. Our key to successfully delivering these projects on time is our ‘all hands on deck’ involvement. All of the people involved are employees of BSD, none of the work included in our contract scope is sub-contracted. For each project BSD assigns an Installation Supervisor who works closely with our Technical Leads to determine project schedule for BSD as it relates to the Master Schedule. BSD will provide a dedicated System Designer, programmer and technicians for this project. This selection will come from a deep local pool of talent including three System Designers, four Programmers and ten technicians.
Unit #200 55 Furniture Park
Winnipeg, MB R2G 3W1
Tel: 204.661.4600 | Toll Free: 1.866.661.4600 | Fax: 204.661.4515
Caribou Electric has been helping customers across western Canada with prompt, reliable electrical and mechanical services in the institutional, commercial, and industrial sectors. Backed by 24-hour emergency service, experienced resources, and technical knowledge, Caribou Electric’s repair and maintenance experts help customers keep their assets in prime condition. The following is a list of services provided by Caribou Electric.
- Generator maintenance
- Generator/motor rewind and rebuild
- Electric motor maintenance and inspection
- Resistive load testing for generators (5kw–5000kw; 240V–4160V)
- Dynamic field balancing
- Laser shaft alignment
- Vibration analysis and monitoring
- Power quality analysis
- Arc flash studies and training
4003 76 Avenue,
Edmonton, Alberta T6B 2S8
Tel: 780.463.1305 | Fax: 780.466.4080
MD&I (Mechanical Design & Installation) provides design build and construction services for commercial, health care, educational and industrial facilities including:
- HVAC – complete service and installation of all types of heating and cooling systems (air, water, steam)
- Complete sheet metal design, fabrication & installation
- Plumbing – design and installation of complete plumbing systems, as well as specialty piping systems
- Controls – Installation of controls from any manufacturer and integrating them into the building mechanical & electrical systems
- Process Piping Systems – Heating and chilled water, steam, compressed air, de-ionized water and other specialty piping
- Design & Build – value engineering, CAD, energy analysis, system analysis and design
- Professional engineers on staff
- Maintenance and Repair services – helps maintain the operation and life expectancy of building systems including HVAC, piping and controls
47924 West Road
Wixom, Michigan 48393
National Refrigeration Heating (NRH) has been in business since 1993 and operates in Western Canada. A refrigeration and HVAC equipment sales and service company that works with commercial and industrial clients throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba, NRH specializes in supermarket refrigeration systems, chillers, and store fixtures. NRH’s team includes seasoned experts in each of the key related areas, including pipefitting and plumbing.
3718 Mitchelmore Avenue
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7P 0B9
Tel: 306.664.8888 | Fax: 306.664.8951
RESIDENT FACILITY MAINTENANCE & OPERATIONS SERVICES For your peace of mind and comfort, we ensure that your technical equipment is properly maintained and operating at its best with qualified operational and technical personnel dedicated 24/7 to your facilities.
- HVAC cleaning and maintenance
- Building automation system installation and maintenance
- Technical equipment maintenance
- Technological solutions for equipment optimization
- Proactive and diagnostic testing of systems
- Project management