Since 1933, Ainsworth has been applying its technical expertise to helping companies across Canada keep their equipment and facilities up and running. We understand practical asset planning, predictive maintenance and proactive protection of your equipment and how it helps optimize performance levels and prevent potential failures.
Our Plumbing Services:
- Preventative Maintenance and Emergency Repair
- New installations, major and minor refurbishment
- Piping (all types of connections and materials)
- Leak Detection
- Hot water Systems, Boilers, Pumps
- Drain Camera Inspection
- Snaking, Power Jetting, Cleaning Sewage & Storm Drains
- Back flow Prevention Testing
- Contracts (Service Level Agreements “SLA”)
- Trouble Shooting, Diagnostics & Problem Solving
- 24 X 7 Service & Maintenance
- Certified & Licensed Plumbers dispatched via Wireless Handheld Technology and Work Order dispatching 24/7 from our bilingual Call Centre
- Modern Fleet with GPS tracking for safety and efficient dispatch
- Detailed Reporting Capabilities
- 24 Hour Emergency Service, 1-888-393-5553
Our Chiller Services:
- Specialized trained technicians for centrifugal, helirotor screw and reciprocating chillers.
- A technically-objective approach to chiller upgrades, conversions, containment, controls and system replacement.
- Maintain, upgrade, rebuild or replacement of chillers.
- Customized preventative maintenance programs with detailed documentation and traceability.
- Non-destructive testing, including eddy current tube analysis, oil analysis, infrared thermography and ultrasonic detection.
- Energy modernization upgrades, system and equipment retrofits.
- Scheduled repairs based on potential failure identification resulting in reduced maintenance cost and increased levels of operation.