Since 1933, Ainsworth has been applying its technical expertise to helping companies across Canada keep their equipment and facilities up and running. We understand practical asset planning, predictive maintenance, and proactive protection of your equipment and how it helps optimize performance levels and prevent potential failures.
Ainsworth began as an electrical contractor in 1933 and since then has been involved in the development and services of some of Canada’s most notable facilities. For more than 80 years, Ainsworth has been helping companies across Canada to keep their equipment and facilities up and running.
When you need electrical service, it is critical that you select the right provider. Electrical problems in your plant, office, or place of work can have a profound effect on business. Unexpected breakdowns and unscheduled outages cost time and money. Moves, adds, and changes need to be carefully scheduled and executed. Partnering with an industry leader like Ainsworth provides cost-effective, timely, and professional services in any situation. Call today and get Ainsworth working for you.
- On demand
- Emergency response/repair
- Plant load surveys and power factor
- Moves, adds, and changes (scheduled)
- Production/process lines
- Work spaces and buildings
- Major and minor projects
- Contracts (service-level agreements [SLAs])
- Thermography and power monitoring
- 24/7 service
- Call centre & dispatch (French and English)
- Modern service fleet with GPS tracking for prompt service and safety
- Licensed technician
- Handheld mobile dispatch/work order app
- Detailed reporting capabilities