Since 1933, Ainsworth has been applying its technical expertise to helping companies across Canada keep their equipment and facilities up and running. We understand practical asset planning, predictive maintenance and proactive protection of your equipment and how it helps optimize performance levels and prevent potential failures.
Ainsworth began as an electrical contractor in 1933 and since then has been involved in the development and services of some of Canada’s most notable facilities. For more than 80 years, Ainsworth has been helping companies across Canada to keep their equipment and facilities up and running.
When you need electrical service, it is critical that you select the right provider. Electrical problems in your plant, office or place of work can have a profound effect on business, with unexpected breakdowns and unscheduled outages cost time and money. Moves, adds and changes need to be carefully scheduled and executed. Partnering with an industry leader like Ainsworth provides cost effective, timely, and professional services in any situation. Call today and get Ainsworth working for you.
- Emergency response / repair
- Plant load surveys & power factor
- Moves, adds and changes (scheduled)
- Installation / Refurbishments
- Production/ Process Lines
- Work space, buildings
- Major and minor projects
- Contracts (Service Level Agreements “SLA”)
- Thermography and power monitoring
- 24/7 Service
- Call Centre & Dispatch (French & English)
- Modern service fleet with GPS tracking for prompt service and safety
- Licensed technician
- Handheld mobile dispatch / workorder app
- Detailed reporting capabilities