If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
Responsible for the Warehouse, Shipping/Receiving, Tool Crib, and Delivery departments as well as managing the company facility at North York.
- Manage the day to day maintenance and facility activities to ensure the proper and efficient operation of the shared office facility in Toronto
- Manage the Tool Crib Operation ensuring that required tools are available, in good working order and available at Job Sites on a timely basis
- Manage the Shipping/Receiving function at 131 Bermondsey to ensure proper receipt, inventory, and shipping of all products
- Maintain a clean and well-organized distribution center for all shared areas
- Support GTA operations with the delivery of tools and materials utilizing company delivery drivers and 3rd party logistics
- Schedule the workforce to ensure support to field operations
- Achieve financial results controlling expenditures within budget and company policies
- Recommend and implement procedures and processes to increase the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the facilities, tool room, warehouse, distribution and shipping/receiving functions
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orientating, and training employees
- Maintain staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Enforce and adhere to all company policies
- Perform all job functions in a safe manner, following all applicable HSE policies, legislation and regulations
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality System and operating procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary education in Supply Chain or Logistics
- 5+ Years in a supervisory capacity in a related field
- Experience with Electrical/Mechanical service trades an asset
- Proficient Computer Skills (MS Office, JDE)
- Fluent in English
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: N/A
Work Location: Toronto
Travel Requirements: N/A
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l Team Oriented Environment l Competitive compensation l Performance Based Bonuses l Paid Training Program l Group Benefits Plan l Promote-from-within Policy l Vacation Policy l State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools l Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology l
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: North York, ON