If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
The Inside Sales Specialist receives and responds to internal and external client inquiries. The incumbent provides quotations to clients in response to their product needs, coordinates purchases and deliveries with suppliers to provide customers with turnkey solutions and revises existing orders as required by the client.
- Provide customer service support by telephone, email and fax and serve as customer contact on incoming requests.
- Liaison with the Sector sales teams to provide the required customer service on an on-going basis in support of an account.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers as well as suppliers.
- Place, set-up and process a variety of client orders without supervision.
- Coordinate rush-deliveries from suppliers, tech services, and repair facilities as required.
- Revise existing orders as required by client, technical services and repair facilities.
- Receive and respond to client technical support inquiries.
- Provide RFP/RFI support to potential clients accurately and efficiently.
- Create quotes and determine pricing and availability information using a variety of resources.
- Respond to client inquiries regarding delivery, invoices, etc. and forward client’s request to appropriate parties.
- Assist in the development of new accounts using proactive tele-sales.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality System operating procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Fresh Engineering graduate looking to grow the skills in sales
- Proficient technical knowledge of relevant industrial products.
- Background in responding to client inquires in a similar setting.
- Effective customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications; Excel is essential.
- Demonstrated organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work within a fast-paced environment, and prioritize conflicting demands.
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: N/A
Work Location: Toronto
Travel Requirements: N/A
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l Team Oriented Environment l Competitive compensation l Performance Based Bonuses l Paid Training Program l Group Benefits Plan l Promote-from-within Policy l Vacation Policy l State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools l Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology l
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: North York, ON