If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
The Energy Analyst (EA) is responsible for developing and analyzing utility and operating costs as related to potential Facility Improvement Measures (FIMs). The EA must be capable of managing and completing multiple tasks as per the specified project, customer and Ainsworth’s requirements. Utilizing sound analytical and engineering technical skills, the EA must complete and oversee the required day to day technical activities and tasks assigned to them.
- Assists the EE in the analysis of energy and operating data in support of the sales process in the development of FIMs, proposals, sales documents, and projects, as per client requests which align to Ainsworth’s strategic goals. Works closely with Sales Executives, VP of Sales, VP of National Ops Support, in the data analysis for sales efforts. Performs site visits under the guidance of the EE.
- Acts as a full team member to provide critical support as needed to all phases of the sales process, including administrative support as appropriate.
- Effectively performs assessments, assists in developing sales proposals, and presentations in conjunction with the sales team. Works with EE, Project Coordinators, Project Managers, Operations, and other inside and outside resources as needed to acquire new business.
- Provide assistance to Sales Group in the development of energy analysis, incentive calculations, costs and savings estimates under the guidance of the EE, for prospective projects. Provide technical reports and write ups as required.
- Assists sales support for applications for incentives and grant programs, as required, for the projects.
- Is a technical expert in IPMVP. Lead the M&V process of measurement to reliably determine actual savings created within an individual facility by an energy management, energy conservation or energy efficiency project or program.
- Prepare M&V reports for clients, agencies, for incentive providers.
- Coordinates with EE, Project Coordinators and Project Managers to plan and schedule to complete all energy analysis and assigned projects and tasks. Coordinates technical requirements and supporting resources as required to insure timely and cost-effective completion of assigned tasks and projects on a weekly basis, or as specified.
- Maintains financial goals by maintaining and adhering to the assigned budget. Effectively communicates financial status of tasks and assignments to supervisor, EE and project managers.
- Coordinates and provides documentation for the project file including correspondence, data, analysis, applications, requests for information and timelines. Produces high quality communications adhering to Ainsworth’s standards.
- Coordinates with EE and Project Manager or Coordinator for on-site measurement of parameters, such as air, water, electrical, flows, etc. as needed for data analysis. Follow use of proper metering equipment and data gathering apparatus in a safe and proper manner.
- Develops and maintains viable relationships with customers, consultants, incentives providers and other stakeholders. Attends job progress meetings, as needed.
- Facilitates communication within other Energy Engineer, Project Coordinators, Project Managers other employees.
- Assists in coordinating commissioning with Project Manager of systems such data is provided to evaluate the performance of operating systems.
- Assists sales team in the region and the country with strategic development of energy, operating and incentive tasks for existing and new accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and 5 years of work experience or an Associate’s degree with equivalent related work and energy engineering experience.
- Five years exposure to energy services industry.
- Ability to effectively represent Ainsworth’s Services and communicates with others at varying technical levels.
- Consistently deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction while increasing corporate profitability.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients.
- Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
- Ability to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
- Must have proficient computer skills within the following applications: Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word application usage.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently and demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Proficiency of the French Language is considered an asset, but not essential.
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: N/A
Work Location: Toronto
Travel Requirements: N/A
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l Team Oriented Environment l Competitive compensation l Performance Based Bonuses l Paid Training Program l Group Benefits Plan l Promote-from-within Policy l Vacation Policy l State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools l Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology l
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON