If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
We are looking for Bilingual Customer Experience Representatives (CER’s) who will provide excellent customer service to our clients through multiple channels (Phone, Email and Chat). A day in the life of a CER would be to receive client service requests through the above channels. You will also be responsible for entering work order information into our clients third party systems as well as updates on the progress of the work orders. All client requests must be administered within the prescribed specific process from that client, while also meeting the expected level of service based on our Service Level Agreement. The CER will also be responsible for handling calls from our technicians to process purchase order requests. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively handling client inquiries and issues; while ensuring customer satisfaction is at the core of every decision. Our CER’s will also perform administrative tasks that maybe assigned from time to time. This position will work an overnight shift.
We offer jobs in a fast-paced environment, where time flies as you serve a variety of our client’s needs. Contribute your skills and strengths to help our clients deal with important service requests that can affect many people!
What we have to offer:
- Total Reward program of salary, benefits, pension, worklife balance, paid personal emergency days
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental and vision, disabilities and life Insurance
- Fun and stimulating team work environment
- Receive calls or emails requests from clients for various reasons related to service or daily operations of their sites.
- Create and complete work order requests on all incoming calls and email requests.
- Contact appropriate individuals for urgent and emergency requests to ensure requests are handled in a timely manner
- Multi-tasking skills are important to ensure to follow procedures for our National Account clients
- Complete all daily assigned call backs and follow ups to ensure client satisfaction
- Team player to help support other CER’s with workload
- Processing of purchase order requests
- Develop and maintain an understanding and working knowledge of all aspects of the RBAS centre with an emphasis on building automation systems
- Act on incoming building automation alarms.
- Identify areas of opportunity and utilize your skill and knowledge to suggest improvements to the standard operating procedures
- Effectively manage your time while working in a fast-paced environment and manage changing priorities to adapt to business needs
- Provide direction and information to clients and from time to time service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination and execution of work with minimal disruption
- The CER is to monitor the SLA commitments on all work orders and if the SLA is at risk or will not be achieved, they will raise the issue with the appropriate department.
- Run and provide reporting regarding volumes, alarms from previous day, week, month.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures & Quality System operating procedures.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- 2-4 years of previous experience in a customer support role through a contact centre
- College/university graduate or equivalent work experience
- Professional, self-starter with the ability to assume additional responsibilities and work flexible hours as required
- Ability to communicate clearly and set expectations with internal and external clients
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior customer service skills and orientation with the willingness to actively look to help our clients
- Collaborative style needed
- Ability to maintain professionalism always under stressful situations
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to identify problems and proactively act if needed
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints, without direct supervision
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful situations.
- Experience working in HVAC/Building Automation industry or a related field is an asset.
- Ability to communicate both in English & French (Bilingual)
Available to work between 9:00 PM to 7:30 AM.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Night Shift
Length of Contract: N/A
Work Location: Ottawa
Travel Requirements: N/A
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l Team Oriented Environment l Competitive compensation l Performance Based Bonuses l Paid Training Program l Group Benefits Plan l Promote-from-within Policy l Vacation Policy l State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools l Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology l
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON