In today’s competitive manufacturing market, production efficiency and cost-effectiveness are among top business priorities. Unplanned work stoppages caused by electronic equipment failures result in lost productivity and lost revenue. Electronic board repairs for specialty or out-of-service equipment can keep your assets up and running at up to 50% lower cost than the cost of replacement.
Ainsworth’s team of factory-trained technicians services thousands of electronics annually, from single circuit boards to sophisticated drives, PLCs, HMIs, I/O circuit cards and more. Our services range from complete dynamic board testing and component testing to troubleshooting and complete board rebuilds. Not only can we help you reduce your repair costs and eliminate the need for replacement, but we also focus on simplifying your outsourcing requirements and eliminate the “firefighting” headaches, leaving you free to focus on your core business activities.
Our experienced service team offers 24/7 services, along with the following.
- Repair: Fast, guaranteed repairs of all brands with hassle-free one-year warranty.
- Scheduled Maintenance: Refurbishing equipment before it fails, avoiding costly downtime. Our customized maintenance programs extend the life of your installed base to save time and money.
- Automation & Controls: Support the life cycle of your assets with start-up services (automation and controls projects or upgrades to your infrastructure) and on-call site support service coverage.
- Technical Training: Testing, troubleshooting, programming and maintenance.
- Testing & Certification: Component-level repair with diagnostic testing.
- Upgrade, Retrofits & New Installs: Energy-efficient upgrades and replacements of starters/VFDs and automation systems.
- Strategic Partnerships with Manufacturers: Guarantees fast, reliable service and warranty administration.
- Extended Equipment Life: Use your existing installed base and spares inventory for years to come.
- Cost Savings: Electronics repairs are often the best solution for high-value assets that OEMs are no longer able to support.
- Cost Avoidance: Avoid the cost of purchasing additional spares, investing in new equipment, and retraining personnel.
- Environmental Responsibility: Our repair centre reuses and recycles most materials to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Reliability: Know your spares are in working order when you need them.
- ISO 9001 and CSA Z299.3:1985 certified
- Industry-qualified electronics and drives specialists
- Fully equipped electronics repair centre
- On- and off-site repair capabilities
- Large inventory of components and spares
- Detailed reporting
- 24/7 bilingual call centre