Ainsworth can help you maximize the comfort and energy efficiency of your facilities by giving you integrated access to your facility’s heating, ventilation, air conditioning, lighting, and security systems. Our building automation systems (BAS), delivered using Schneider Electric’s StruxureWare for building operation, give facility and property managers the ability to monitor and control one or multiple facilities. Your business will achieve cost savings and improved functionality and convenience from the ability to make system adjustments or address problems from an on-site or a remote location.
Other Benefits Include
- Integration of all key facility systems and control devices
- Decreased downtime through remote troubleshooting
- Improved service diagnostics
- Reduced energy costs
- Reduced comfort complaints from tenants and employees
- Improved staff maximization and training between facilities
- RemoteBAS – Energy Management Services offers optimization and reporting services for energy management and building automation systems
We offer a wide array of BAS service programs for building automation systems that can be tailored to the specific needs and budgets of our customers. In addition, all Ainsworth BAS technicians are certified in the operation and troubleshooting of our systems. In all services we offer, Ainsworth is committed to delivering the highest level of service quality, excellence in customer service, and exceptional technical capabilities.