If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
The Power Services Engineer’s primary responsibility is to work with the Power Services Service Manager by completing Projects and Studies including small and large projects and demand service as required. Work to be performed with minimal supervision.
- Perform studies and assist SR. Power Services Engineer in developing scope of work and execution of the engineering projects and studies.
- Coordinate project electrical activities as directed and required by SR Power Services Engineer or Service Manager.
- Assist SR. Power Services Engineer in preparing electrical project schedule, progress reports and cost estimates.
- Perform relay protection and coordination studies.
- Perform pre-commissioning and start-up activities for electrical systems on as required basis.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality System operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Engineering Degree required.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in the industry.
- Effective customer service as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications; Excel and AutoCAD is essential.
- Demonstrated coordination, organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work within a fast paced environment, and prioritize conflicting demands.
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: N/A
Work Location: Ottawa
Travel Requirements: N/A
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l Team Oriented Environment l Competitive compensation l Performance Based Bonuses l Paid Training Program l Group Benefits Plan l Promote-from-within Policy l Vacation Policy l State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools l Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology l
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: North York, ON