If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
Ainsworth (Caribou Electric) is currently seeking an individual with a proven background for the position of service Technician/Shop Foreman.
Ainsworth (Caribou Electric) is seen as a leader in the generator and motor service industry, with this reputation we sell, stock and service a wide variety of generators and motors and load bank equipment. Our quality products combined with our electrical and mechanical services are well known to be the best in the industry. Our reputation has resulted in strong relationships with major drilling contractors, oilfield companies and aggregate crushing companies throughout North America.
- Oversee motor/generator shop operations.
- Delegate work and provide quality control to ongoing repairs.
- Ensure job completion in a timely fashion with the utmost quality.
- Assist technicians with problem solving and solutions.
- Provide phone support to technicians and customers.
- Provide after hours emergency phone support.
- Increase shop and technician productivity.
- Maintain a positive and enjoyable atmosphere.
- Make corrective actions when required
- Provide quotes and customer support
- Ensure quality and timelines are kept.
- 5 plus years generator/motor experience.
- Journeyman Electric Motor Mechanic/ or other suitable trade ie millwright electrical
- Must have excellent internal and external customer skills
- Requires extensive experience with Cat, Kato, Stamford, Marathon, BBC and other brand name generators.
- Must be extensive knowledge of process required for generator and electric motor rebuilds.
- Excellent trouble shooting and problemsolving abilities required.
- Must have a proven ability to delegate work in a shop environment and implement required procedures and policy’s as per managements requirements.
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: N/A
Work Location: Edmonton
Travel Requirements: N/A
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l Team Oriented Environment l Competitive compensation l Performance Based Bonuses l Paid Training Program l Group Benefits Plan l Promote-from-within Policy l Vacation Policy l State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools l Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology l
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton