If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
Ainsworth is currently looking for a National Account Coordinator to join our National Accounts team. The role will be responsible for managing the Customer quoting, reporting and workflow process. The incumbent will work with the National Account Program Managers and the Operations Teams across the country, applying appropriate tasks and strategies, and ensure the accuracy of submissions and timeliness in work completion. This role is made up of regional tasks that are largely administrative.
Day to Day operations
- Acts as a first point of contact to provide critical support to internal & external clients as needed in all phases of the sales, renewal and execution process, including administrative support as appropriate
- Oversee the handling of the National Accounts Quotation activity. Ensure content consistently meet unique client quote submission requirements. generate monthly quote activity logs, following up on aged quotations with our Customers and review rejected quotations to understand the customers’ needs so we can adjust our approach to secure the work
- Support Accounts Receivable activity for National Accounts. Support AR and the local branched with acquiring payments of outstanding invoices as required.
- Ensures quotation templates are used appropriately and provides coaching and support to the user as required
- Work with the local branches to ensure that work orders are moving through the order to cash life cycle within an appropriate timeframe and as per schedule
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality System operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Process management & Documentation
- Assists in maintaining the integrity of the information on the National Accounts database & Ainsworth Systems including financial reports, opportunity reports, contract documents, equipment lists, maintenance schedules, ensuring regions have what they required to meet customer commitments
- Support as required for the development, maintenance and training of the National Account program and process documentation, etc.
- Review dispute trending identify opportunities for program enhancement to expedite payment and eliminate reoccurrences
- Highlight outliers and ensure appropriate regional action plans and documentation are in place to manage the workflow, escalating risks accordingly.
Reporting & Data Analysis
- Prepare reports and analytics for financial performance for Major Accounts identifying performance outliers and opportunities
- Generate and distribute weekly WIP reports for National Accounts incorporating National Account Client Portal information (open work orders) to provide operations with a holistic view of work in progress from both Ainsworth & Clients perspectives
- Prepare, monitor and report on PM schedules for Customers in all regions as required
- Monitor reconcile and report on work activity in client portals
- Generate quality Performance Scorecards and Trending Analysis.
- Must have exceptionally strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients across the country.
- Bilingual will be an asset (French & English)
- Good negotiation, verbal and written communication skills are required to interact with all levels of an organization
- Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks, and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
- Ability to prioritize work activities based on financial impact to desired business goals.
- Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing principals is desired.
- One to two years of related work experience, preferably within a service/sale, or technical work environment.
- Must have proficient computer skills within the following applications: Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Desktop Publishing and Internet business application usage.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently and demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Requires moderate to high related technical and financial expertise with an aptitude to learn and competently use company estimating tools as well as gain an understanding of value engineering, related contractual concepts, and financial acumen.
- Strong time management skills and inner motivation are keys to this position.
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: N/A
Work Location: Toronto
Travel Requirements: 100%
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l Team Oriented Environment l Competitive compensation l Performance Based Bonuses l Paid Training Program l Group Benefits Plan l Promote-from-within Policy l Vacation Policy l State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools l Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology l
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: North York, ON