If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
Ainsworth is currently looking for a Dispatcher coordinator to join our Ottawa team. This position provides a high level of customer service support to meet internal and external customer requirements. Schedules, dispatches and coordinates technical field staff and works collaboratively with team members to ensure the administration of multiple back-office processes are executed accordingly to ensure the service delivery cycle flows accordingly and client KPI’s are met. The Dispatcher fully supports the Service Operation Team and provides the field technicians with the necessary tools and information required to deliver on the expectations of our clients.
- Monitor daily workload of all service requests to ensure the suppliers have the appropriate level of work assigned to them for completion/resolution
- Receiving calls or electronic mail requests from customers for various reasons related to service, maintenance, billing, daily operations
- Create work orders for requests on all incoming calls, e-mails and complete calls
- Follow up on work orders in progress and ensure customers satisfaction
- Strong understanding as to how to prioritize call types and raise visibility or escalations when necessary
- Responsible for following up on quotes as required and once approved, are done in timely manner
- Ensure maintenances are done within 45 days from the month they are created
- Daily monitoring of all work in progress
- Responsible for scheduling of preventive maintenances in advance and confirming dates with the customer
- Responsible for providing follow up and supportive documentation for preventative maintenances and services as completed by the field technicians, including the monitoring of timely completion of all dispatched work
- Ability to manage constantly changing priorities and adapt to business needs and requirements
- Assist co-workers with day to day operations and set up schedules
- Reconciling of all invoices received from Suppliers
- Includes administrative support for a call center on a regular basis as directed
- 3-5+ years dispatch experience in service
- Must be Bilingual – English and French (read and spoken)
- Service and customer orientated – Actively looking to help people
- Ability to organize information & schedules in a structured and logical way
- Ability to communicate clearly and set expectations with internal and external personnel
- Written communication is also imperative and the ability to document information and instructions so others understand the course of action taken/required
- Ability to identify problems proactively and take action
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Active Listening – giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to clarify and understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Self-Control – Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations
Available to work anytime between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: N/A
Work Location: Ottawa
Travel Requirements: N/A
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l Team Oriented Environment l Competitive compensation l Performance-Based Bonuses l Paid Training Program l Group Benefits Plan l Promote-from-within Policy l Vacation Policy l State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools l Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology l
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON