If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
Provides support and leadership to the Billing Team, supervising the day-to-day reconciliation and billing, overseeing the co-ordination and appropriate execution of all back office functions associated to reconciliation and billing activities while ensuring team motivation, training, development and performance levels are maintained. Creating reports and communications to identify projected numbers and plans of contingency for shortfalls. Ensure all administrative functions required to reconcile work orders for completion are adhered to through to the invoice stage. Ensures all data is appropriately captured in each work order prior to closure. All inputs are reviewed for accuracy, including but not limited to Customer information, Job Sites, Business Units, Tech Work Summaries, Work Order Attachments and Job costs (labour, materials, purchase orders, purchases), ensuring our Field Service Management Systems (Metrix/FX) and Financial Systems (JDE) are aligned. Carefully manage work order profitability, contract inclusions and exclusions throughout the billing process. Works hand in hand with Operations Team (Regional Dispatchers, Technicians, Business Unit Managers etc) to appropriately escalate and resolve any anomalies and or omissions to expedite resolution and ensure the billing process is not stalled. Support Regional Dispatchers and Business Unit Managers in identification and resolution of all WIP issues and will liaise with clients as required to provide support.
Ensures the work order life cycle through the billing stage is processed in an efficient manner. In addition, the role assists the Ontario Dispatch Manager with administrative tasks and the task direction of the Reconcilers/Billers while supporting the day-to-day departmental overflow requirements as necessary
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort.
- Motivate and inspire team members.
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration.
- Maintain healthy group dynamics.
- Intervene when necessary to aid the team in resolving issues, remove barriers and ensure they have the necessary knowledge and tools required to be successful.
- Operational Management
- Gather, collate and analyze reconciling/billing activity data and make recommendations to support continued KPI development and improvements
- Create reports for team members to manage their workload
- Maintain overview of the quality and efficiency of daily activities.
- Facilitate positive working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Regular multi-level communication of accomplishments and challenges and participate in achieving resolution by developing and executing appropriate action plans.
- Maintain interaction quality by ensuring customers’ needs are responded to appropriately and within targets.
- Reconciles work order data ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Receive vendor invoices – verify accuracy against PO and completed work order, approve for billing or escalate accordingly
- Manage “Work In Progress” Report mitigating all aged WIP
- Update Work Order Detail to Customer Portals as required
- Identify & Suggest opportunities for Process Improvements & efficiencies within department
- Prepare various reports/spreadsheets as required
- Supports the regional dispatch or other shared services teams as required to ensure work order life cycle is smooth and internal & external client needs are met
- Perform quality audits to ensure all work order information is accurate and updated accordingly.
- Post-secondary education in related area of study or equivalent.
- 5+ years relevant experience in a related environment.
- 2+ years in a leadership or supervisory capacity within a related environment.
- Proficient computer skills, including knowledge of service management systems.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of internal and external individuals.
- Proven systematic and organized approach to multi-tasking.
- Demonstrates integrity, initiative and focus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and set expectations with internal and external personnel
- Written communication is imperative and the ability to document information and instructions, so others understand the course of action taken/required.
- Service and customer orientated – Actively looking to help people. Anticipates and works to understand and meet customer needs in a helpful way. Takes personal responsibility to correct customer’s problems. Corrects customer service problems promptly and non-defensively.
- Team Focus – Capable of building relationships at all levels within the organization and with customers. Contributes towards team goal by working co-operatively with others, also gets people’s input to decisions/plans, and promotes team spirit. Shares all relevant and useful information. Keeps people informed and up-to-date about the group process.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize a heavy workload.
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: N/A
Work Location: Toronto
Travel Requirements: N/A
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l Team Oriented Environment l Competitive compensation l Performance Based Bonuses l Paid Training Program l Group Benefits Plan l Promote-from-within Policy l Vacation Policy l State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools l Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology l
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: North York, ON