If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
We are looking for a competent Administrative Contact Centre Clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our contact center. You will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from creating reports to gathering information to assisting your colleagues with their workload.
An effective Administrative Contact Centre Clerk will have the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
What we have to offer:
- Total Reward program of salary, benefits, pension, worklife balance, paid personal emergency days
- Comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental and vision, disabilities and life Insurance
- Fun and stimulating team work environment
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses to routine inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data as required
- Tracks stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare and upload presentations as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience as an administrative clerk
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal abilities (written and verbal)
- Bilingual (English/French) is preferred
- Experience in a contact centre environment, strongly preferred
- Team player and team work skills
- knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Flexibility with hours of operations
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to gather information, prioritize and analyze information
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: N/A
Work Location: Ottawa
Travel Requirements: N/A
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l Team Oriented Environment l Competitive compensation l Performance Based Bonuses l Paid Training Program l Group Benefits Plan l Promote-from-within Policy l Vacation Policy l State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools l Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology l
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON