If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
We are looking for an Account Executive HVAC to join our Toronto team. The incumbent will be required to develop technical product knowledge, understand business best practices and develop technical sale expertise. Provide sales assistance/product information to customers and help to secure business opportunities.
- Cultivate through direct sales penetration and expand the customer base with a geographic territory.
- Increase regional sales and profitability by achieving the goals set forth by the Sales Management Team.
- Identify and solicit potential clients in the Toronto territory.
- Promote sales to existing clients resulting in increased sales and development of new accounts.
- Consults with clients after the sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support to established major accounts.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality System operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Two years’ relevant experience in a related Technical Sales environment.
- High school graduate.
- College/university graduates an asset.
- P. Eng. Designation an asset.
- Journeyman license an asset.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of internal and external individuals.
- Proven systematic and organized approach to multi-tasking.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks with minimum supervision.
- Working knowledge of the English language both written and oral.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize a heavy workload.
- Professional, friendly, exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Provides service to both internal and external customers.
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: N/A
Work Location: Toronto
Travel Requirements: N/A
Posting Category/Function: Sales
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l Team Oriented Environment l Competitive compensation l Performance Based Bonuses l Paid Training Program l Group Benefits Plan l Promote-from-within Policy l Vacation Policy l State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools l Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology l
Job Location: Toronto, ON