If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
We are looking for an Account Executive BAS to join our Toronto team. The role will interface effectively with Engineers, Contractors, Building Owners, Building Manager to identify and actively pursue new business opportunities, develop and present estimates and proposals for tenders and manage and enhance existing customer business relationships
- Responsible for the sale of HVAC Control Systems, equipment, and building automation to primary decision makers with Contractors, Consultants, and Building Owners/Managers who are responsible for new construction and Retrofits
- Promote & sell the Ainsworth offerings persuasively and confidently while optimizing profit levels.
- Mid-Level Market and enterprise systems within the assigned territory
- Engineer, write specifications, develop cost proposals, and negotiate sales contracts
- Build partnering relationships with clients responsible for the decision-making process. Actively listen, probe and identify concerns. Understand each customer’s business and demonstrate technical expertise to develop credibility, loyalty, and trust
- Develop, implement, and manage sales programs for assigned regions and market areas to promote sales and services of Ainsworth’s products, systems, and technical capabilities
- Develop and maintain close business relationships with Architects, Consulting Engineers, Contractors, and Building Owners & Managers
- Possess strong understanding of HVAC Control Systems to accurately appraise existing BAS systems components, evaluate general site conditions, and recommend the most applicable system or technical solution
- Understand projects opportunities and coordinate with Ainsworth’s technical staff in order develop solutions that are technically viable and price competitive
- Create and implement strategies and plans to achieve assigned sales objectives
- Exceed assigned margin targets while in pursuit of sales orders for the assigned territory
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality System operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- University or College level Technical Degree or Diploma
- Courses, Certificates and Training in HVAC and Building Controls
- 3+ years in a Sales role
- Direct sales of Building Control Systems, with a proven successful sales record
- Skilled in methods to build and maintain strong business relationships with customers
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, technical, and financials abilities
- Working experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint software programs
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: N/A
Work Location: Toronto
Travel Requirements: N/A
Posting Category/Function: Sales
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l Team Oriented Environment l Competitive compensation l Performance Based Bonuses l Paid Training Program l Group Benefits Plan l Promote-from-within Policy l Vacation Policy l State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools l Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology l
Job Location: Toronto, ON