If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
The Electronic Board Repair Technician is responsible for repair, refurbishing and testing electronic circuit boards and returning them to the customer within specified periods. The incumbent will be expected to be able to quickly analyze the reparability of any board received and accurately estimate the cost and time to repair including determining what, if any, board level components must be replaced. The incumbent will also be expected to continually analyze his/her work and implement processes and procedures to improve his/her effectiveness.
- Accepting electronic circuit boards for repair
- Verifying the customer’s complaint
- Creating and completing the work order associated with the repair
- Evaluating the repair required.
- Evaluate symptoms
- Identifying defective components
- Repair/remanufacture the electronic circuit board, removing and replacing defective parts and thoroughly testing for operational integrity
- Completing the appropriate paperwork and packaging and returning to the customer
- Develop test stands and test procedures
- Always working within Ainsworth’s ISO 9001 Quality System.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality System operating procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Electronics technician or CET or equivalent experience
- A minimum of five years troubleshooting, repairing, testing and calibration experience
- A proficiency in both analog and digital circuitry, SMT technologies
- Proficient in the use of electronic test equipment
- Industrial experience in AC/DC drives, PLC’s and power supplies
- Able to meet deadlines
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: N/A
Work Location: Toronto
Travel Requirements: N/A
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l Team Oriented Environment l Competitive compensation l Performance-Based Bonuses l Paid Training Program l Group Benefits Plan l Promote-from-within Policy l Vacation Policy l State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools l Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology l