Ainsworth has been assisting customers with their maintenance needs since 1933. Always pro-active and customer focused…. we treat your equipment as if it was ours. Our goal is to provide clear and transparent maintenance. Our technicians use the latest technologies which in turn gives our customers visibility every step of the way. Our programs are built on clear scopes of work that start with a complete and exhaustive listing of all the equipment covered in the agreement. Following that we detail our scope of work tasking and define the frequency of work schedule to give a precise view of the work we do. We are then able to report on the work performed in a manner that suits your needs for clarity and transparency. Ainsworth’s approach is to tailor our maintenance program to our customers’ needs and wants. We offer:
Demand Service: Need a technician? Ainsworth offers service 24 X 7 X 365 on demand, when you require assistance or have an emergency in the following technologies call 1-866-GOACTION.
- High Voltage
- Rotating Equipment
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Data / Communications
Ainsworth’s multiple technology offerings create a single-source partner when dealing with catastrophic failures. No finger pointing, no trade disputes. One team working together to get you up and running.
Test and Inspect
- Fixed Fee, Fixed Scope. We perform a regularly scheduled maintenance program which includes checking operations and minor consumables. Our technician will recommend remedial repairs required (if any). It's then up to you to decide the best course of action. We will advise and make suggestions as and where appropriate.
- Fixed Fee, open scope. All inclusive maintenance programs that include Ainsworth assuming the risk of breakdown. You pay a program fee which includes maintenance and also includes repairing any breakdown of repairable parts. We assume the risk and costs associated with a failure.
Service Level Agreements
- Open Scope, Open Price. We will set the terms of engagement and the unit price cost. You decide when and how much is done. We invoice for the actual work performed.
Ainsworth will work with you to tailor the maintenance program that best meets your need. We are accustomed to dealing with complex and difficult tasks. No program is too difficult or too complex. Ainsworth offers programs on a local, regional, and national basis in the following technologies:
- Mechanical / Plumbing
- Power Systems / High Voltage
If you don’t see a program or technology that fits your needs, contact the Ainsworth office near you and enquire. We’re confident that we can help.