Ainsworth is a leading integrated, multi-trade company providing high quality electrical, HVAC, IT (including data and structured cabling), mechanical, technical and maintenance services for commercial, government industrial, institutional and residential building clients across the country and beyond our borders.
We are a privately owned Canadian company employing approximately 1000 salary, and hourly rated union and non-union personnel. Since 1933, Ainsworth has been a significant force in the construction and service industries of Canada's commercial, industrial, and institutional marketplaces. Ainsworth's maintenance and retrofit services, as well as communication services have allowed us to maintain relationships with customers which began at the project installation stage.
With our corporate head office in Toronto, ON we operate out of 12 Offices across Canada. Many of our locations are ISO 9001:2008 certified. We are currently in the process of getting all our branches certified for ISO 9001:2008.
We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company with 12 offices in Canada and we work regularly with most of the major players in the following sectors:
Our +1,000 employee roster includes…
- Customer service specialists (emergency dispatch, maintenance scheduling, etc.)
- Electrical, HVACR, high voltage and plumbing trades people of all levels
- Engineers (electrical, mechanical, etc.)
- Health and safety professionals
- Forepeople and project managers
- Process and procurement specialists
- Skilled in-house support staff
- Strong management in all disciplines
Known for our quality work, 24/7 customer service and a solid safety record, clients from coast-to-coast rely on Ainsworth as their single source supplier. We hope you will, too.